Nordic Music Society ApS
Nordic Music Society is a Copenhagen based independent record label and music publishing house, established in 2011.
- Development of new talents and established songwriters and producers
- Administration of rights and income streams
- Placement of recorded works in films, TV and commercials
- Bespoke music and scores for film and TV
- Sub-publishing of our catalogue internationally with partners
Nordic Music Society has a constantly growing catalog and is the original publishing company of about 2000 copyrights.
- A&R, product management and inhouse PR.
- International licensing of albums/singles to labels and international releases through The Orchard and Membran Media.
- Since 2011 Nordic Music Society has released more than 50 artists covering Pop, Electronica, RnB, Soul, Rock, Singer-Songwriter, Americana, Hip-hop and Neo-Classical.
+45 30 70 76 95
Chairman of the Board at The Danish Music Publishers’ Association
+45 40 17 22 06
A&R & Label Manager at Blond Records
+45 31 24 17 64
Foto credit: Thomas Nielsen / 100HEADS
DEMO SUBMISSION Send link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address Nordic Music Society ApS Larsbjørnsstræde 20A, 1. Tv. 1454 Copenhagen K Denmark