Nordic Music Society ApS
Nordic Music Society is a Copenhagen based independent record label and music publishing house, established in 2011 by former Creative Director at EMI Publishing Denmark Ole Dreyer, former owner of Slow Shark Records & Publ. Jon Madsen, and former Managing Director at VME Denmark Tom Jensen.
- Development of new talents and established artists
- Administration of rights and income streams
- Placement of recorded works in movies, TV and commercials
- Bespoke music and scores for film and TV
- Sub-publishing of our catalogue internationally with partners
Nordic Music Society has a constantly growing catalog and is the original publishing company of about 1500 copyrights.
- A&R, product management, PR and release of our artists’ music in Scandinavia
- International licensing of albums/singles to labels and international release through our distribution partners The Orchard and Membran Media.
- Since 2011 Nordic Music Society has released more than 50 albums and numerous EPs and singles from Danish artists covering Pop, Electronica, RnB, Soul, Rock, Singer-Songwriter, Folk-Rock, Americana and HipHop
Member of the Board at DUP (Danish Independent Record Association)
+45 30 70 76 95
Chairman of the Board at The Danish Music Publishers’ Association
+45 40 17 22 06
Label Manger at Blond Records
+45 31 24 17 64
Foto credit: Thomas Nielsen / 100HEADS
+45 25 53 19 01
DEMO SUBMISSION Send link to email@example.com
Address Nordic Music Society ApS Larsbjørnsstræde 20A, 1. Tv. 1454 Copenhagen K Denmark